- Corporate Advisory – providing a unique insight from a funders perspective, specialists with extensive commercial, restructuring and turnaround experience can quickly focus on options relevant to your business.
- Corporate Insolvency – advice from licenced insolvency practitioners on the most appropriate insolvency procedure.
- Contingency Planning – assisting stakeholders to tackle financial concerns and maximising the options available to businesses.
- Solvent Liquidations – addressing complex group structures to dispose of unwanted or under- performing businesses, this could often be a UK branch of an overseas company.
- Turnaround Management / Business Restructuring – sourcing new management and providing a stable environment to allow a financial and operational solution to be implemented.
- Debt Finance –assessing the viability of lending, and advising on the most appropriate methods of funding and funders.
- UK Debtors – assistance in recovering debts from UK debtors, or claims in UK formal insolvencies whether this be by helping to pursue claims or advising upon trading terms & conditions including retention of title.
- Forensic Accounting – Conducting thorough business reviews to undercover fraud, using a combined approach of asset tracing and forensic resources.
In today’s uncertain economy, many companies are experiencing financial difficulties and are in need of expert advice to help them survive.
Our highly skilled teams include restructuring professionals and licenced insolvency practitioners who provide leadership, experience and high quality advice to companies and their stakeholders in financially distressed situations.
In conjunction with affiliated specialists, we assist owners, directors, individuals, lenders, creditors and other professionals to seek practical solutions to challenging difficulties and have experience of dealing with a wide range of different sized businesses and sectors.
At all times our focus remains on providing practical, cost effective solutions in a timely, efficient manner whilst causing minimum disruption.